Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crazy for Fall

OK, I’m just gonna to say it.

I’M READY FOR FALL.

I’m nuts about it, and I’ll shout it from the rooftops! (Or I guess, from this blog.)

Football, turning leaves, pumpkin patches, marching band, crisp temps.

Hot cider.

Pumpkin pies at McDonalds.

YUMMO.

Focus Sarah.

A few of my bloggy friends and I are back with yet another set of season-inspired linky parties – this time to celebrate FALL!

image WHOO!

Here’s the link-up lowdown:

Show off your fall mantels with Layla at The Lettered Cottage
Tuesday, September 27

………………………………

Share your fall wreaths with Rhoda at Southern Hospitality
Thursday, September 29

………………………………

Create a craft for fall with Kate at Censtational Girl
Tuesday, October 4

………………………………

Show us your fall-inspired outdoor spaces here!
Thursday, October 6

YES. I know it’s August. But we wanted to give you plenty of time to prepare. I’m gonna need all six weeks. ;)

For those of you still sweltering in 100+ degree temps, here’s some inspiration to get you in the fall mood:

image

(source)

image

(source)

image

(source)

image

(source)

Sigh.

I’m ready. :)

So there you go – start thinkin’. Heat up the glue guns. Put on a sweater. Make some pumpkin pie.

What’s your favorite part about fall? Are you ready?

 

**To see our summer shindig, click here. And if you’re thinking of Christmas already (raising hand slightly), you can see last year’s Christmas party here.

No comments:

Post a Comment