Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Month(s) In Review!

Hello hello! I’m back with another month in review – but this one is two, YES, two times the fun because I’m reviewing all of the projects and posts from September and October. I kinda forgot about September. ;)

Because I’ve got so many to mention, I’m going to keep the talking to a minimum. I know. Don’t be sad.

I started off September by showing off the lovely Tracie from Cleverly Inspired:

cleverly inspired blog

Then I showed you the new light over the kitchen table:

I shared some SCRUMPTIOUS crock pot recipes:

crock pot chicken and dumplings

Next up was the easiest but most time consuming fall wreath evah:

fall felt wreath

I shared some personal pics of the Ground Zero Museum here:

And showed you my DIY pallet table and what I ended up with instead:

pallet table

I asked for your advice on our new floors here:

(Some great thoughts in the comments if you are looking into hardwood floors!)

After the water fiasco in the kitchen, we got our beadboard island back:

beadboard island

I spruced up the front landscaping by simplifying (and adding a little mulch):

Our long backyard projects were finally complete, and I showed you the deck here:

Next, I got my craft on with some candy corn goodies:

candy corn cones candy corn wreath

Because the old fridge was shot, we had to get a new one. And I’m in luuuuurve:

kenmore elite 31 cubic feet

I forgot to mention in the post that it’s a Kenmore Elite – 31 cubic feet of space baby! And yes, I still love it. :)

The patio (and fireplace!!) reveal were up next:

stone outdoor fireplace

I made another fall wreath, and this one went much faster:

paper fall wreath

October was kicked off with ghosts in the trees at the Before and After Party:

ghosts in trees

I showed you our new peel and stick tile in the laundry room:

peel and stick tile

I haven’t forgotten about the tutorial – it’s coming soon!

And then we partied like rock stars at the Fall Outdoor Spaces link up:

fall porch

I finally finished up a job I was dreading – painting the beadboard in the office. I made it go super fast by using my paint sprayer:

board and batten

Even though took a week, I knew having our floors finished on site was the right decision when I saw them installed:

I showed you how I transformed the front door from brown to red in this post:

how to paint a door

While I was waiting on the stain to dry, I shared my top ten basic tools with you:miter box and saw

And then the floors were done! And I was in love:

jacobean hardwood floors

That room already looks different. (Just a smidge.) Show you soon! :)

I took advantage of the furniture being out of the family room and moved the roman shades and drapes up to let in more light:

hanging drapes high

Last week I brought them back…the Halloween mice! This time with a little bling:

halloween mice on stairs

I shared our fun and easy pumpkin carving party:

pumpkin carving party

And then ended October by sharing my last minute Halloween display:

Halloween vignette

And now I need a nap. :)

That’s the past two months in a nice long little post! Wow, I had a lot of energy. ;)

Here’s to a FABULOUS November!

No comments:

Post a Comment