Monday, March 5, 2012

March Before and After Party!

beforeAndAfterButton

Hello! It’s time again – party hardy at the March Before and After Party! This year is FLYING.

As I mentioned earlier this year, I’ll be highlighting some of the fabulous projects from the month before at each party. (So be sure to link back if you want to be included!)

First up, let’s admire the simple but beautiful transformation of Julie’s classy brassy Goodwill lamp:

 brass lamp redo 

OK, wait. First of all? That after picture looks like it belongs in a catalog! Gorg. Second, she gave it a tarnished look with two different spray paints – go here to check it out!

Jenny did a little makeover on her basement bathroom (Sigh. Basement bathroom. Can’t wait.) with a just a coat of paint and a few red accessories:

blue powder room

I love that blue grey color and I LOVE how she paired that color with red – it looks fantastic! See more of the redo here.

I love that Brooke is renting but is finding ways to personalize her space. She made some (cute!) Pinterest-inspired changes that spruced up her bathroom:

   

I have pinned the towels in a basket too and I love how they turned out in her bathroom! (Be sure to check out her fun towel hangers here!)

Mandy did something I don’t think I’d have the guts to do – she PAINTED her sofa!:

painted couch 

What the what? Can you believe it? It looks GREAT and she gives an awesome tutorial and the pros and cons on her blog here.

Ann Marie made her (unfinished) basement laundry room into a space that’s clean, organized and fun:

unfinished basement laundry

She added a little lamp, cute containers and a table for baskets and folding – everything  you could need! I LOVE when people use an unfinished space and make it practical and pretty. (You can see more about her space here.)

Chrissie did an ahhmazing job on this vintage dresser:

green dresser after

Isn’t it gorgeous? That green is stunning, and it’s amazing how the glaze makes all the detail pop. Even the hardware looks better. See more about this redo here.

And finally, Autum and her family turned a (barely) finished space into a perfectly lovely little apartment for her daughter:

6a00d834521b3369e2016761a02547970b-600wi 6a00d834521b3369e2016761a05345970b-500wi

Isn’t that wall fantastic? There’s even a little kitchenette – the whole space is full of innovative ideas. Check out their before and after here.

Wowza! I love you guys! I am so glad I’m highlighting your projects instead of mine. Aren’t you? Wait. Don’t answer.

If you love these projects and want to pin them on Pinterest, I encourage you to visit their sites and do so from there to give them the traffic!

OK my dears! Let’s see what you’ve been up to the past month! I ask you only link up projects you haven’t linked before, and add a link back to TDC if you would like to be highlighted!

beforeAndAfterButton

No comments:

Post a Comment