Friday, November 30, 2012

I Can Breathe!

Hear that big sigh of relief?  That would be me turning in my FIFTEEN PAGE term paper.

I now know more about family systems theory than I ever triangulated through emotional multigenerational thought processes. 

Would you like to come over so I can psychoanalyze all your problems and blame them on your lack of differentiation? 

No?  Okay, good, because I'm kind of ready for some fusion. 

I am now officially on Christmas Break!

And I now officially have only FOUR more classes before I graduate!  FOREVER!

Of course, I could go for my doctorate.

Hmmmm.

Ummmm, NO!!!

I will be done.  DONE as in done, DONE! 

Ready to put my big girl panties on become a real, live social worker. 


Cheers!  Blog posts of substance coming soon to a blog near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment