Thursday, June 28, 2012

2012 Blog Squad!

Well HELLO!  How the heck are ya?

I’m thrilled to announce a little…uhh, announcement. I’m so excited to be joining the True Value Blog Squad again for 2012!:

true value blog squad

I’ve loved working with True Value and love my local TV so I’m psyched to get going again this year!

I’ve mentioned my True Value’s AWESOMESAUCE spray paint aisle:

spray paint!

Stop your drooling, I know.

And the fantastic hardware aisle:

hardware

Both rock my socks off. :)

This year I’m hoping to take advantage of the lumberyard a bit more (yes, they have a lumberyard – told you it’s awesome).

Last summer my Dad and I made my potting bench:

cedar wood potting bench

And I hope to build some more projects this year too. I’ve already got a few in mind. Did you doubt it? :)

I feel. in. love. with Kristin’s live edge table when I saw it:

DIY live edge table 
(source)

Isn’t that gorgeous? SO want to make on of my own.

Ana White posted this “X” console table a while back and I couldn’t believe my luck:

X console table
(source)

Kid you not, I had been planning on building one for months. And now I know how. ;)

I’ve also been planning on creating some in wall storage in our bathroom for awhile too, like this one:

in wall bathroom storage(source)

I think I can do it – we’ll see how it turns out.

And the biggie – I really hope I can get started on the mud room that will be a MUD ROOM and not a laundry room. Swoon:

mud room built ins
(source)

Be still my heart. This will not be how ours looks but I can dream, right?

So I hope to show you how to build more things than I have in the past, with some easier projects mixed in. AND a little somethin’ for you all thrown in here and there. :)

Can’t wait to get started -- I know the first project I’m working on! Can’t wait to show you…if it turns out. (Probably even if it doesn’t.)

Have a GREAT weekend!! Will you be celebrating the Fourth early? I LOVE the Fourth of July!

 

“I was one of the bloggers selected by True Value to work on the DIY Squad. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program as well as my writing about my experience. I have also been compensated for the materials needed for my DIY project. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.”

No comments:

Post a Comment