Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Design Star!

Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful Fourth holiday weekend! We had such a lovely time…yet again I feel so fortunate to have such an an incredible family and group of friends surrounding us. :)

I’m thisclose to done with our family room and I’m SO thrilled with it. I just need to clean it up and then take some pics. I’ll share it with you tomorrow!

For today, I have a fun little somethin’ somethin’ for one of you. :)

If you are an HGTV nut like me, you know the next Design Star season starts next week!:

HGTV design star

Whoo! It’s reality TV and decorating all wrapped up into one – I could just pass out from the giddy. ;)

The first episode airs Monday (the 11th) at 9 p.m. EST. Because I love the show so very much, I’ve been checking out the contestants online over the past few weeks.

This year they include professional interior designers, retail merchandisers, stylists and artists:

design star contestants

And the first HGTV Design Star champion, cutie David Bromstad, will be a mentor to each of them. I love watching him and think he’ll be a GREAT addition to the show:david bromstad

And HGTV favorites Genevieve Gorder, Candice Olson and Vern Yip will be the judges again this year, along with some fun celebrity guests:design star judges

They look so happy. ;)

There are 12 designers competing this season and you can check out their work here.

These photos are just a few of my favorite spaces:

I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves!

So get THIS! To celebrate the start of the new Design Star season, the lovely folks at HGTV are giving away one $100 AMEX gift card to one of you lucky ducks!

Yep…$100 buckaroos! That goes a LONG way to changing up your own space!!

All you have to do to enter is comment! For fun, tell us what room you would use $100 on. I’d love to hear!

This one is only open to US residents and is open through next Monday, the 11th, so you’ve got plenty of time to enter! WHOO HOO!

Have fun, good luck, and I’ll be back again tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment