Wednesday, July 25, 2012

California

Our trip is flying by and the days are so full of fun (and/or driving), I am missing out on posting.  And since my blog creates our family photo album, I truly need to catch up. 

If you are not into looking at other people's family vacation photos, you will want to exit right now.

If you are my mom or my husband, you will appreciate the next few posts.

More highlights from California--is there anything as wonderful as Malibu beach with family and friends?















Another highlight was Knott's Berry Farm--definitely worth the on-line price--MUCH cheaper than Disney.  Two of my sisters and their kids joined in the fun.  If you go invest in the $13 free-refills-all-day souvenir bottle--we had gallons of lemonade on a hot day!






No comments:

Post a Comment