Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tired

We are home!  Home, home, home!  Home from our trip and home from camping. 

It feels so good to be home.



I am tired.  So . very . very . tired.

I want to hug and kiss my hubby, and chat with Lizzy, and skype with my new grandbaby, and have lunch with James, and see my parents, and go school shopping, and COMPLETELY reorganize my house in ALL the ways I thought up while driving, and clean, and do piles of laundry, and start lists upon lists, and I want to blog.

Blog and blog about so very much.

I want to sleep.

I want to read.

I want to blog.

I want to stay within the confines of my home forever and ever and never come out.

I want to get my kids on a schedule, and feed them healthy food, and let them sleep in their own beds, and give them a condensed version of the summer school and swimming lessons I had hoped for.

I want to sleep.

And sleep.

And sleep.

And . not . drive.

And blog about things like how jealous I am of my friend E.

Who has a pot the size of our mondo adventure.



I am jealous of that pot.  Very jealous.

But not jealous enough to be googling mondo pot--where to buy?

Which, come to think of it, might not be a good idea.

I am so tired I am delirious with dumb jokes that are not funny.  Don't judge me.  I am tired. 

And in all honesty, I really am jealous of E's mondo pot. 

And in all honesty, I really am tired. 

So . very . very . tired.

Zzzzzz.



No comments:

Post a Comment