Sunday, September 1, 2013

Caution

Kim continues to improve bit by bit.  She isn't eating or drinking much, and is still struggling with nausea, but she did sit up in a chair! We are thankful to God that our little girl is recovering!

 
Balloons and candy from special school staff
 
As a funny, two people have already told us that when Kim comes home we need to protect her head from "sibling interactions" and buy her a helmet!

I was thinking a helmet and then yellow police tape wrapped in a wide berth around the couch!



In other news, I realize my life is truly pathetic.

Why?  Because I am enjoying sitting in the hospital.  Sitting.  And reading.  And blogging.  And reading.  And sitting. (Kim sleeps A LOT due to medication--which just leads me to read, blog and sit more.)

And did I mention there is a Starbucks in the lobby? 

Yep, pathetic.  But ready to get back home to all the chaos--and ready for Kim to get on the fast-track to recovery.  Thank you again for all your prayers!  Please keep praying for her nausea to completely subside and for healing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment