Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back-To-School Underpants

The day has been filled with back-to-school shopping.  It's that time of year and I'm kicking and screaming all the way!  I love summer!  And I hate shopping!  (I actually wouldn't mind shopping quite so much if it didn't take SO MUCH time and money!)

I did find Kim a special article of clothing for back-to-school. 

Squirrel Underpants

FYI her nickname is "Squirrel!"

My kids are anxiously anticipating the letters in the mail to find out who their teachers will be.  We have been so blessed by the teachers at our school!

Last year Lan Lan's teacher sent the following magnet home which has been hanging on our fridge:

"Of all the things I could ever teach you, there are three that I feel are the most important in life.  'Be kind, loving to one another, and forgiving of each other."  Love, Mrs. M. -- 6th Grade

I love that teachers teach so much more than academics.  We love the teachers in our kids' lives--just wish summer was a few months longer!  And wish I had a personal shopper for all my kids' back-to-school needs--but I'm guessing then I wouldn't get to laugh about squirrel underpants!

No comments:

Post a Comment