Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bloggers revealed!

Well we have a winner of the epic Before they were DIY bloggers contest!

There were so many of you who were SO close to guessing all of us correctly, but finally one person...one blogger...rose to claim victory!

Please meet our lovely winner:

Sara from Mom Endeavors

This girl knows her DIY blogs because she's a blogger herself. Sara spent a lot of time holding a sick little baby and clicking back and forth to the different blogs to match all 29 faces with their blogs (she's quite the multi-tasker isn't she?).

And now...the moment you've been waiting for – who are the bloggers behind these adolescent faces?:

A. Pretty Handy Girl

B. Decor Chick

C. All Things Thrifty

D. Tatertots and Jello

E. The Lettered Cottage

F. Infarrantly Creative

G. Sawdust Girl

H. Funky Junk Interiors

I. The Idea Room

J. DIY Showoff

K. The Shabby Nest

L. Not Just a Housewife

M. Vintage Revivals

N. Southern Hospitality

O. Young House Love

P. Home Stories A to Z

Q. Beneath My Heart

R. Thrifty Decor Chick

S. House of Smiths

T. The Nester

U. The Inspired Room

V. Songbird Blog

W. My Blessed Life

X. The Shabby Creek Cottage

Y. 320 Sycamore

Z. Just a Girl

# Makely School for Girls

@ Remodelaholic

? Miss Mustard Seed

Ohhh, how I wish you could have seen the cat Layla (E) was holding in her pic. It MADE it.

I was R – here’s me then (probably about 13) and the most recent pic I could find: 

Yes, I had red rimmed glasses in junior high. YES, my nicknames were Becca and Sally:

 becca life goes on sally jessy raphael

So how did you do? Reading your guesses had me rolling – this was FUN. Now maybe you should share one of YOURS?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment