Saturday, July 27, 2013

(Your) little things make a big difference

Hey there all! I’m enjoying this lovely Thursday and relaxing a bit today – it’s been a crazy busy week as I prepared for a big video shoot with the folks from Home Depot yesterday. We shot it outside on the patio and it was really fun and went great. I will tell you more about it SOON!

For now I want to show off a few of those who linked up to the “Little Things” party I threw at the last minute a few weeks ago. I LOVED this link up – I may do that again. It was so fun to read through the posts!

I found a few (it was hard to stop) to highlight, so check them out!

Carmel at Our Fifth House added some pretty hardware to the back of her chairs for some bling:

hardware on back of chairs

I’ve always wanted to do the same – I just think it’s a cool unexpected touch.

I loved this simple trash can redo at Batchelor’s Way:

trash can with painted numbers

Inspiration for Moms shows how to spray paint lamp shades:

swing arm lamps above bed

I LOVE how that room has come together – so classic!

Lori at Family Love Home finished off a basic shelf with some trim:

laundry organization

It’s such a little thing but makes such a big difference, right?

I loved all the pretty vignettes over at Shine Your Light:

art between windows Lisa talks about finding contentment with the little spots in your home, it’s a great read!

Danielle at Storypiece shared how she put together some simple organizational tags:

chalkboard labels

I’ve been trying to decide on simple tags in my craft room and I think this is it!

I loved the duct tape art at Complete Package Mama:

duct tape art

Such an easy, inexpensive way to make art!

I thought Tami’s little butterfly garden at Curb Alert was so sweet!:

butterfly garden

I love that she used a little corner and created a fun spot for her kids – I so want to do this!

No. 29 Design used some cute IKEA hanging baskets to clean off her kitchen counters:

ikea hanging storage

I have a couple of these and have never found the perfect spot for them – I love this idea!

Proof of the power of spray paint – I love the blue chandy at Three Dogs at Home:

blue spray paint chandelierAnd finally, but certainly not least, I loved this simple organization idea at Heroth Home:food canister organization

Brilliant! Cheap! And cute! What more could you ask for? :)

Ack! I love it all! You guys linked up some great stuff! If you missed this one, go here to check it out!

Thanks for linking up! As always, if you’d like to Pin any of these posts, please do so from their respective sites.

I still say some of the smallest things we do to a space is what makes it. It’s all about the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment