Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Acupuncture?

I've been trying to catch up on all the things that slipped by the side during the school year.  Blogging is one I missed the most, and I have a whole lotta action I keep wanting to post about.

So, I thought it would be fun to do a post-a-day in July.  Sounds like fun.  Yes?

For today.  Another of Patrick's quotable quotes.


Patrick, came downstairs, hopping on one foot and scowling. "Owww!  I just stepped on a tack!!!  DUDE, that HURT!"

He sat on the couch, pulling up his foot and examining the tiny pinprick.

Quickly recovering, he looked over at me, smiled, and said, "You know Mom, if you think about it, stepping on a tack is kinda like acupuncture!  For free!" 

So, the next time you step on a Lego or a Barbie shoe in the middle of the night, instead of fuming, consider it acupuncture.  For free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment